Thursday, January 10, 2019

I found the baby !!

this week has been such a great week. i have been learning so much and i feel so ready to go out to California. my teachers have been saying my Spanish has been getting way better which is really cool. 
my Spanish when it comes to the gospel is pretty good, but my conversational Spanish sucks. 
there is a holiday that they celebrate here called 3 kings day. and so our teacher brought us this bread that is a tradition here and it has 2 baby Jesus in it and if you cut your piece of bread and it has a baby in it then you are blessed for a year. my piece of bread had the baby in it, they also told me the bread was vegan and that it didnt have milk in it, i dont think it was because i thought i was going to die like an hour later. but it was really cool.
 also my teacher told us that if we found her friend that cames on Tuesday she would buy us dresses from the city if we gave her pesos. so on Tuesday we talked to every new Latino here  and we found him. so i am so excited for that. 

nothing else to great has happened this week it has kinda been like all the other weeks learning and devotionals, 
but today we woke up at 5 and went and played sand volley ball in the dark. it was freezing but it was really fun.

also i have been upholding videos so let me know if you have gotten any.

I leave here at 5 in the morning on monday. 
 My companion and I have the same exact flight, and we are staying the first night together in calif. 
i hope at some point we will get to be companions again. i think that we have a good chance because we work so well together . we would be great together out in cali and i love her it would be so fun ! 
i am sad to be leaving all my friends I have made here but I am so excited to be heading out i cant wait, it is going to be awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment